Our client, a talent agency leader, has an immediate need for entry-level Assistants in West Los Angeles. In this role, the Assistants will provide desk coverage for executives and/or agents and assist with administrative projects.
- Manage administrative duties including handling heavy phones, calendar management, scheduling travel, booking reports, preparing expense reports, and general office management tasks.
- Serve as the first point of contact with clients, Agents and Network/Studio Executives
- Track and meticulously maintain grids of data and execute excellent follow-up and follow through
- Assist with special projects, research, and compiling information as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 years of administrative experience, preferably in an Assistant or Desk Coverage role (internships count too!)
- Experience with “rolling calls” and calendaring / scheduling in Outlook is highly preferred
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, corporate entertainment environment
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- An interest in talent agencies and talent management
The hourly rate for this role is $20 – $25, depending on the role and experience. Please send resumes directly to email@example.com for an immediate response.