From our beginning in 2004 on the notorious Sunset Strip, we are grateful and thankful for the growth we have continuously seen. While there are always challenges and bumps along the way, we are humbled by the fact that a good portion of our clients have been with us since the beginning.
Nurturing relationships, whether a client or candidate, is our primary focus. Our word-of-mouth philosophy also crosses over from our clients and candidates referring Eleventh Hour to others due to our approach with how we treat others.
Identifying potential matches
When identifying potential matches between clients and candidates, we consider all factors ranging from, skills and education but perhaps more importantly, to communication, personality, and adaptability to always having a sense of humor!
Here to help guide you
Collectively, our team here at Eleventh Hour has over 50 years of recruitment experience. We are well versed in a multitude of areas of expertise, so don’t be shy, we believe no question is a bad question, you don’t know until you ask. We are here to help guide you through the entire Eleventh Hour process.
Meet Our Team
- Is an avid [and highly competitive] tennis player
- Loves all roller coasters, and tends to scream gleefully on them
- Is a lover and collector of all things lilly pulitzer
Senior Accountant & OperationsRead Bio
- Currently the commissioner, second in command, of an all-female gaming crew that includes members from all over the world
- Is an avid crafter who enjoys crocheting, knitting, sewing, painting and anything DIY related
- Has made a hole-in-one during her tenure on the varsity golf team
Manager of RecruitmentRead Bio
- Was a staff writer for motorsport publications and had a monthly column called “Body Talk” in Truckin’ magazine.
- Thoroughly enjoys deep cleaning his house while listening to Yma Sumac.
- Collects music and has an impressive ‘80s vinyl collection.
- Wearer of many hats…Recruiter, Somatic Practitioner for Trauma, Reiki Master, Baker but my favorite is Mom!
- Lover of Scotland! Hiked the Highlands for 6 days.
- Avid sports fan! Go Seahawks! Love hockey and soccer too!
- Lexie is a creative recruiter who has been in talent acquisition for five years, having started in entertainment and animation recruiting.
- She enjoys helping both candidates and clients find their perfect fit, whether that be in marketing, sales, finance and more.
- In her spare time, Lexie loves to watch television, cook and bake with her dog Margot.
- Ten years as a recruiter, still get a thrill out of saying “You got the job!”
- “Cool” mom to a teenager
- Enthusiastic dancer and professional hair flipper (although my chiropractor would say otherwise)
We are proud and active members of these industry organizations.
Send us an email
The right move at the right time saves your investment. Live the dream of expanding your business.