Our client, a music (K-pop) and mass media company has an immediate need for a Paralegal with music industry experience.
Requirements / Responsibilities:
- Legal experience specifically in the music industry, either within a music company, or within the music practice of a respected law firm.
- Strong contract management skills with experience using a variety of CLM programs effectively.
- Ability to create high quality contract summaries for C-Level team.
- Contract review and first-pass revision of common commercial and music industry contracts.
- Trademark and copyright law knowledge, trademark search and application experience.
- Excellent legal research and writing skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Experience with scheduling and travel arrangements .
- Working knowledge of US data privacy laws and GDPR.
- Paralegal certification preferred, but not required.
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with an excellent compensation and benefits package. The role is hybrid, 3 days per week in their Culver City office. Qualified candidates please submit resumes directly to email@example.com for an immediate reply.