Our client, an international new media organization focusing on bringing immersive reality experiences to life, has an immediate need for a Human Resources Generalist for their Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania business unit. In this role, the Human Resources Generalist will report directly to the VP of Human Resources, will partner with stakeholders, and be hands-on with all employees to provide an excellent employee experience.
- Primary point of contact for onboarding/off-boarding, employee relations, and Talent Acquisition.
- Collaborate with Corporate HR Team to conduct job analysis and manage all job postings.
- Support local team throughout the employee life-cycle processes through administrative and organizational tasks within Dayforce.
- Schedule interviews and troubleshoot interview issues; serve as a point of contact for interviewers and interviewees.
- Partner with local leaders on the performance management process to identify trends and initiate plans to resolve issues
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team, internally and externally, to ensure the candidate experience is great and the process is thorough and consistent.
- Work closely with the HR team to support ongoing HR initiatives.
- Partner with the Director of Facilities on quarterly Safety Meetings and ensure the local office is compliant.
- Liase between the client group and the Director of Total Rewards on all benefits-related questions or issues.
- Partner with the Corporate HR team to implement Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion initiatives.
- Data entry and management of employee data into Dayforce.
- 5-7 years of experience in human resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR, and related fields preferred.
- Willing to roll up sleeves, do foundational work, and test new approaches.
- Basic knowledge of state, federal, and local employment laws, and regulations.
- Prior experience working with Dayforce/Ceridian highly preferred.
- Strong computer skills – proficient with Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet savvy.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, team environment with excellent customer service skills with the ability to find solutions to problems.
- Experience in entertainment or technology businesses.
- Exposure to working in a fast-paced entertainment or tech sector in a high-growth environment.
- Deep interest in immersive technology and content
This is a full-time permanent opportunity in Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania and is in the $85k – $95k range. Qualified candidates please submit resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for an immediate reply.