Our client, an international new media organization focusing on bringing immersive reality experiences to life, has an immediate need for a Copywriter / Project Manager in the L.A. based headquarters.
In this role within the Creative Services team you will work closely with the Associate Creative Director to craft compelling and persuasive copy and create and oversee project timelines. The ideal candidate will possess excellent organizational skills to manage multiple projects seamlessly as well as a talent for developing and editing language that meets their brand standards for company-wide initiatives. Thriving in a fast-paced environment and a strong work ethic are essential.
- Craft compelling and persuasive copy across all formats (websites, apps, ads, etc.) while ensuring accuracy, consistency, and brand adherence.
- Collaborate closely with designers, product managers, and other stakeholders to develop and execute marketing materials that align with brand guidelines and project objectives.
- Develop project plans, establish timelines, and monitor project progress to ensure all tasks and milestones are met.
- Coordinate with the Associate Creative Director and stakeholders to inform everyone of project requirements, deadlines, and progress updates.
- Act as a central point of contact for project-related communications as needed, facilitating collaboration, and ensuring clear and effective communication across teams.
- Collaborate within the marketing team to generate ideas and create impactful content.
- Maintain responsibility for each project through final execution, including QA and signing off on all revisions and production phases with the Director of Marketing.
- Ensure the high-quality production of all marketing collateral, including print materials, digital assets, and multimedia content, by thoroughly reviewing all creative assets and written content for accuracy, consistency, and adherence to brand guidelines.
- Drive high-quality results through effective creative communication and feedback.
- Monitor project budgets and track expenses as needed.
- 3-5 years of professional copywriting experience, agency or in-house, preferably working with consumer brands.
- Expressed interest in immersive technology and content.
- Start-up DNA: Willing to roll up sleeves, do foundational work, and test innovative approaches. Able to prioritize deftly. Comfortable with setting their own direction and adjusting to the landscape.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience) in Communications, Marketing, English, or Business Management. A relevant portfolio of published work and writing samples.
- Proven experience as a marketing project manager, delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Possess excellent organizational and time management abilities, with a keen attention to detail.
- Experience working in a fast-paced entertainment or tech sector in a high-growth environment.
- Deep understanding of brand marketing and design standards
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for effective collaboration
- Project management certification is a plus.
- Creative mindset and a keen eye for design aesthetics is a plus.
- Proficiency in project management tools and software (Notion is a plus).
This is a full-time, in-office, permanent opportunity in the $90k – $105k range with an excellent benefits package. Qualified candidates please submit resumes to email@example.com