Our client, a major music company in NYC is eager to add an Executive Assistant to join their team! The EA will be responsible for serving as the first point of contact to the Exec., answering all incoming calls, logging messages, setting up travel arrangements as well as assisting with reports as needed. Most importantly, it will be the EA's responsibility to anticipate the needs of Executive.
- 5 years of corporate EA experience supporting high-level executive
- Strong computer skills, 60wpm, Microsoft Office as well as familiarity with Powerpoint
- Strong grammar and organizational skills
- Able to Multi-task and have excellent follow-through
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to prioritize, organize and establish administrative procedures in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle confidential information a must
This is a long-term temporary project expected to go through August 2019 and based out of Mid Town, Manhattan. For immediate consideration, please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org