Our client, a major theme park destination, is looking for Project Directors to join its team! This vital position is responsible for managing all facets of construction in development across multiple teams and specialties including creative, facility, and engineering. This entails planning, budgeting, scheduling, estimating, construction, fabrication, delivery, and commissioning. As a Project Management master, you’ll lead a team of Architects, Engineers, Schedulers, Estimators, Technical personnel and Project Managers while also supervising outside contracts with Construction Management and Procurement consultants. Your superb strategic thinking and organizational skills will work to maintain the target budget and schedule, minimize disruptions, and consistently track and report progress. Utilizing precision and accuracy throughout the process, you will ensure the seamless realization of the original design. Experience with complex construction projects as well as extensive leadership experience is required to be successful in this exciting role!
You should have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management or related field.
- Master’s degree and /or license in Architecture or Engineering highly preferred.
- At least 15 years of experience developing and managing major projects in hospitality, entertainment, or theme parks. A combination of equivalent education and work experience accepted.
- Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office, MS Project, & Prolog.
- Experience analyzing and interpreting common design documents, financial reports, budgets and project documents.
This is a full-time role in the Orlando, Fl, area with relocation benefits provided. Compensation around $140-180K, DOE. For consideration, please send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.