Large media company in NYC is excited to add an SVP of Business Intelligence to uncover insights and trends that will ultimately drive new and existing business. This person will oversee the campaign strategy and overall sales data and research functions within those verticals. The SVP of Business Intelligence will also measure the volume & reach of social presence for events and monitor social impact by using multiple research databases and existing materials to collect and present data.
- 5+ years' of consumer research with a traditional or digital media company
- Experience managing a team of research professionals
- Ad sales research experience with major digital companies preferred
- Profound business acumen and insightful understanding of industry trends and revenue drivers
- Strong story and presentation building capabilities with the ability to organize, prioritize and clarify deliverables
- Excellent communication and influencing abilities across multiple levels
This is a full-time opportunity based out of NYC, interviews are taking place immediately.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.