Our client, a leading global media company, is looking for a solid Insights Analyst to join its team! In this role, you’ll use your proven track record of converting data and research into actionable items to provide leadership with all aspects of sales and digital media insights. You will support the optimization of analysis strategies for deliverables: serve as the primary strategist for clients and internal accounts teams, and partner with managers/venue representatives on issues related to ticket pricing, e-commerce and digital media optimization. You’ll also analyze previous trends to identify areas of opportunity for clients to surpass financial targets. This is an excellent opportunity to enhance your insights knowledge and career with an entertainment industry leader that is passionate about live events!
You should have:
- A minimum five years of experience in a field related to live entertainment ticketing [revenue management, box office, etc.]
- Proficiency In data processing and presentation tools (i.e. Alteryx and Tableau), VBA code, API querying, and SQL
- Certification in Google Adwords, Google Analytics, and Market Research
- Proven experience with Microsoft Office Suite, STAR, Ticketmaster ReportPro, Qualtrics, Survey Monkey and, OvationTix
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Management, or a related field
- Top notch communicative, collaborative, leadership, and interpersonal skills
This is an onsite, full time opportunity in the NYC area, with compensation DOE. For consideration, please submit your resume to email@example.com.