Leading acting studio in Hollywood is looking for a dynamic Sales and Development professional to assist with the growth of their rapidly expanding business.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone with a strong sales and customer service background, experience working at a talent agency or management company, and ready to take their skills to the next level in a creative and collaborative environment.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Recruiting new acting students and increasing retention rate of existing students
- Attending lunches and meetings with talent reps, agents, and managers to develop relationships with key industry members
- Assist with the creation of online acting courses and development of company podcast
- Plan and attend events, promotions and workshops to generate new business and increase retention rate of current students
- Work closely with management team to expand business opportunities
Requirements for this role are:
- B.A. Degree, preferably with an emphasis in entertainment/acting industry, or business
- Sales and customer service background
- Experience at a talent management/agency or casting
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Apple IWork, strong written and verbal communication skills, and experience working with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, creative team environment
- Must be familiar with key players in the entertainment industry, and have a solid set of industry contacts
- Upbeat, energetic, goal oriented, flexible and a long-term interest in the company vision.
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with an annual base salary of $45,000, a competitive bonus plan, and full benefits. Qualified candidates, please submit resumes to email@example.com for consideration.
- Permanent Position