Our client, a boutique themed entertainment design firm, is looking for a senior level Project Manager/Producer to support their efforts on an exciting new project in China! In this role, you’ll use your scheduling, budget, and vendor management expertise to ensure this high-profile and complex project stays on track! You will oversee progress on both the creative and technical sides from concept through schematic design phases and will proactively create, adjust, track and maintain schedules. You’ll also serve as primary liaison for both current and new vendors and consultants. This is an excellent project opportunity for an established themed entertainment veteran!
You should have:
- experience working on themed entertainment projects in China
- knowledge of China based vendors and their work practices
- a minimum 7 years of experience working in design/engineering firms [experience with firms dealing with both entertainment design and construction management preferred!]
- excellent communicative & collaborative skills
- a friendly, highly disciplined demeanor
- the ability to frequently travel internationally, with a valid passport
This is an on-site, freelance role in the Los Angeles, CA area requiring frequent international travel to China, and anticipated to last 7-9 months, with the possibility to be extended. For conisderation, please submit your resume to email@example.com.