Our client, a major entertainment company in Los Angeles is excited to add a Learning & Development professional to join their team! L&D will focus on companywide employee engagement, training, development, and talent management while using their amazing skills to find creative ways to design and implement hands-on programs to improve employee engagement while educating and recognizing performance.
- Bachelor's degree in a business or HR discipline
- Minimum 4 years' experience in learning and talent development, organizational development and/or human resources.
- Excellent communication and presentation/facilitation skills.
- Experience with LMS and learning portal technologies, HRIS and HRMS systems preferred.
- An upbeat, outgoing attitude that can work with employees of all levels and get them excited about training A MUST!
This is a full-time opportunity on the West Side and interviews are taking place immediately.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.