Our client, an industry leading Entertainment and Tourism Destination, is seeking a part-time Landscape Designer to join their team. In this 20-30 hour a week role, you will work in the planning and preparation of designs for landscape projects and will be responsible for design research and execution, overseeing the installation of your designs in the field. This is a great opportunity to expand your Landscape Architecture experience with one of the most highly regarded companies in the world!
You should have:
- 3-5 years of experience in topographic surveying or landscape design
- Knowledge of horticulture and plant identification
- Expert skills in preparing of maps, plans, and specifications
- Skills in the use of CAD, drafting, and survey instruments
- A design portfolio is REQUIRED
- Master’s Degree Preferred
This is an 8 month contract, part-time role located in Anaheim, CA with compensation around $28/hour. For consideration, please submit your resume AND portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.