Our client, an entertainment company in LA is on the hunt for a superstar Executive Assistant to support their busy Human Resources executive! This person will be responsible for managing calendars, all incoming calls, prepping executive for meetings, and scheduling complex travel arrangements. The Executive Assistant will act as gatekeeper and liaison between internal and external contacts and should always maintain and positive, professional and upbeat attitude.
- 4+ years' of executive assistant experience to H.R. Exec. [entertainment, gaming, or new media preferred]
- Experience supporting C-Level executives
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience & interest in Human Resources
- Expert in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to interact comfortably with internal teams and guests of all levels
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills
This is a full-time role with incredible perks, company culture, and benefits! Interviews are taking place immediately!
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.