Our client, an entertainment company in Beverly Hills is excited to add a Receptionist to their team! In this role, the Receptionist will be responsible for ensuring all incoming calls and guests are responded to in a warm and professional manner, announcing guests, transferring calls and distributing mail. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for long-term stability and the opportunity to master the ins and outs of a busy entertainment front desk in a fun and fast-paced environment!
- 1- 2 years of front desk/reception experience a must
- A positive attitude and think of themselves as a “people person”
- Highly organized and proactive, always 5 steps ahead!
- Prioritize duties and work independently
- Should have a problem solver personality and always looking for solutions
- Must be able to maintain a professional demeanor around high-level guests and talent
This is a full-time opportunity starting immediately, must be available M-F, company looking for someone who can commit long-term and gradually move up with time. If you are looking for development, production or creative work, this is not the job for you.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.