Our client, a major entertainment company based out of NYC is excited to add a Public Relations Director to their team who will be responsible for media relations for their sports division. The Director will interface with executives, leaders and key employees on branding, marketing, and philanthropic endeavors, as well as create media and PR strategy around client goals and initiatives while building a robust list of media relationships across sports, news and lifestyle media.
The PR Director should have:
- A Bachelors Degree in PR/Communications, Journalism or English strongly preferred.
- 8+ years of PR/communications experience with emphasis in B2B and advertising
- Proficiency in MS Office and Apple Keynote required
- Extensive experience managing multiple clients at once to amplify buzz-worthy consumer campaigns
- Unique ability to navigate through even the most complex companies to win over the senior-level decision makers
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills; demonstrated ability to synthesize complex information and present it in a clear, concise and conversational manner. Must have strong editing skills and keen attention to detail
- Willingness to take smart risks and lead initiatives with confidence
- Have a positive attitude and willingness to participate on projects and events in any way – big or small
This is a full-time opportunity with great company culture, competitive salary, and benefits structure. Salary is DOE.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org