Global entertainment leader in West Los Angeles is looking for a Human Resources Director to join their HR team. In this role, the HR Director will be responsible for the implementation of HR strategies, handle employee relations issues, coach/advise employees, and compliance.
- Coordinate with management to implement HR business strategies such as diversity, inclusion and talent development
- Assist Talent Acquisition team with recruiting strategies to ensure highest quality candidates are selected for the company
- Utilize existing data analytics to identify trends/areas of improvement, and to ensure integrity of companywide HRIS systems
- Assist with the implementation of compliance and regulatory issues
- Work closely with HR leadership to continuously improve processes within the Benefits, Recruiting, HRIS and Learning and Development teams
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6+ years of experience as an HR leader with management experience, preferably at a Director level or similar
- Ability to work with and influence senior leadership
- Demonstrated experience with building productive relationships across all levels and functions within the organization
- Experience in all areas of a HR including talent acquisition, diversity, employee relations, HRIS and compliance
- Background in entertainment industry strongly preferred
This is a full-time/permanent opportunity with an exceptional compensation and benefits plan. Qualified candidates, please submit resumes to email@example.com for an immediate reply.
- Permanent Position