Our client, a global music organization, is looking for a data analysis and SEO whiz to join their Playlist and Streaming Optimization team! In this unique role, you’ll use your experience using consumer insights and analytics to inform playlist initiatives, marketing, and commercial decisions: you’ll optimize existing and create new catalogue and frontline playlists, analyze playlist behaviors across consumer types and marketing initiatives to identify any required changes, work with internal and external contacts to maximize opportunities, and recommend social strategies to grow playlist engagement and market share, among other duties. This is an excellent opportunity to develop with an industry leader in music!
You should have:
- a Bachelor’s degree
- proven experience with data dashboards, translating data into actionable tasks, and the ability to communicate those to staff of all levels
- a solid understanding of playlist optimization tools, current & forthcoming technologies, and general market trends
- experience with and understanding of SEO, marketing practices, and growing audiences
- a global outlook and approach, and the ability to understand local cultural differences
- top notch communicative, collaborative, time management, and teamwork skills
This is a year long contract in the Santa Monica, CA, area, with compensation around $30-35/hr, DOE. For consideration, please submit your resume to email@example.com.