Our Client, a major Entertainment & Media company is looking for a Chief Digital Officer that values innovation, the power of technology and not only entertaining audiences but going to the ends of the earth to create real-life, engaging experiences that transport viewers to places they only ever dreamed! The CDO will lead client management and production for large digital projects including captivating web and mobile experiences. You, a digital expert will work closely with a team of designers, developers, digital account teams, and project managers to ensure your one goal - bringing projects to life!
You will be responsible for leading all digital output, day-to-day management, mentoring and ensuring departments are delivering according to timelines & expectations, heavily managing and following up with new business prospects while fostering existing client relationships, leading financial focuses to achieve targets and annual budgets as well as representing the organization as a senior team member to promote and generate new business and raise company social profile.
- 7-10 years in a digital leadership role within Film, TV, Theater, Marketing or Adverstising
- Project management experience of large-scale digital projects
- Strong sense of urgency, responsibility, and ownership
- Solid experience working on client facing projects
- Experience leading teams in developing client projects from concept to launch & securing follow-up project services
- Wordpress & CMS a must
- UX/UI, understanding code, and SEO knowledge a plus!
This is a full-time opportunity based in NYC with a competitive salary and bonus structure, generous benefits package, positive company culture that promotes creativity, diversity, and innovation while offering an array of perks to keep teams motivated and engaged!
Relocation is available for the right candidate.
For consideration, please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org