Our client, a global music organization, is looking for an assistant to support their Marketing team! In this role, you’ll help to administer product approvals for a variety of materials: you’ll maintain and update design databases, upload product visuals for approval from internal and external teams, relay approvals, edit requests and additional information to designated parties, and handle sample tracking and management. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills with an industry leader in entertainment!
You should have:
- a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Fashion Merchandising, or a related field, with a minimum 1 year of related experience [internships ok!]
- thorough knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, & Photoshop
- familiarity with inventory and supply chain software
- experience with account management, including managing clients & vendors
- top notch communicative, collaborative, and time management skills, with a proven attention to detail
- an interest in music a plus!
This is a four month contract role in the midtown area of NYC, with compensation around $18-20/hr, DOE. For consideration, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.