Our client, a top tier talent and representation agency, is looking for a savvy & ambitious assistant for their Head of Talent! In this role, you’ll use your sharp administrative skills and expansive industry knowledge to provide high level executive and client support, including rolling calls, schedule and calendar management, reviewing materials, and coordinating with casting teams, publicists, and other external contacts, among other tasks. You’ll go above and beyond, and find no task too small to get the job done. This is an excellent opportunity to develop and grow with a leader in entertainment!
You should have:
- a Bachelor’s degree
- a minimum 2 years of administrative support experience within an agency, management company, production company, or studio
- the ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential information with discretion
- proven good judgment and a high level of attention to detail
- thorough knowledge of and experience with the Microsoft Office Suite
- excellent communicative, time management, organizational, and problem solving skills
- the desire to be an agent a plus!
This is an on-site, direct hire opportunity in the Beverly Hills area of Los Angeles, CA, with compensation around $15-17/hr, DOE. For consideration, please submit your resume to email@example.com.